July 10, 2012~ Twisted Tuesday Challenge!


Good Morning!  Here's my card for this week's Twisted Tuesday challenge.  This week we were to create a card using 2 things from this list-  The color Yellow, Charms, Twine, Rub-ons, Stickers, Die Cuts, Lace, and Stickles.  The twist - Make your creation for any Holiday.

I ended up using 3 things from the list- twine, the color yellow, and die cuts.  The witch, broom, cat, clouds, and pumpkin images were all stamped, colored, and cut out using my paper snips.  My moon was punched out and sponged along the edges.

My fence was created using my big shot and designer rosette bigz die.  After my fence was cut I sponged all the edges so that it would look more like a fence.
 
For my sentiment I stamped it and punched it out using my word window punch.  I decided to add a bit of twine on the left side of my sentiment and all I did was to tie several pieces of twine through the same hole.  Lastly I placed the cut out cat to look like he's sitting on top of my Happy Halloween sentiment. 

I hope you liked my Twisted Tuesday card this week!  Be sure to check out the other DT member's blogs: 

*card #33 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Out on a Limb, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Old Olive, White, Daffodil Delight, DSP- Frightful Sight
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies:  Twine, Hole Punch- for twine, Word Window Punch, SU Markers, Scissors- for cutting images, Big Shot, Designer Rosette Bigz Die, Sponge, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Technique: Sponging

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

4 comments:

Melina said...

too cute! I've already said it but I'm gonna again!....I love the clouds! Also, love how you cut out that tiny witch! Great card :)

Marina said...

I love everything about this card. The spotty background paper is really effective against the main images.

Becky said...

This is so cute! I love the design paper and the fence, nice scene.

Amanda said...

This is fantastic! I love the kitty :)